Thank you for considering Johnny's Cafe for your special event needs. Please call
402 731-4774 to book a room or if you have any questions.
- Johnny's private party rooms are free of change when you book your event.
- A deposit required for all events and will be deducted from your bill at the end of your event.
- The deposit is non-refundable. If your event is canceled one week prior to the event, the deposit can be applied to a future date or you may choose to receive a Johnny's gift certificate.
- All private rooms are one check for the food, we do not do separate checks.
- There are multiple payment options available for alcoholic beverages.
- Gratuity is not automatically added to your bill, it is added at your discretion at the end of your event.
Johnny's Cafe is proud to be "Omaha's Original Steak House" with a variety of private rooms that accommodate parties of 10-200. Below is valuable information that will help make your event planning a success.
Private rooms include table linen, china, stemware, and flatware. We charge no rental, setup, or breakdown fees.
In addition to the private party rooms, the Lounge is perfect for a smaller casual gathering, or the Wine Cellar is available during the week for a more intimate group of up to 20 people. We provide the same high-quality food and service in the party rooms that you expect in the dining room.
Menu options are based on the number of guests expected, and allow us to serve everyone in a timely manner:
- For parties of up to 15 you may choose off the dining room menu or create a limited menu of three items.
- For parties of 15-50 you may select three entrée items, one potato and one salad for your menu choices.
- For parties of 51-100 you may select two entrée items, one potato and one salad for your menu choices.
- For parties of over 100 special arrangements may be made for your menu choices.
- The option of buffet is available to all groups of 50 or more.
Note:Steaks are prepared medium for all private parties.
We do ask for your menu selection as soon as possible; it is required a minimum of one week prior to your event. We ask for your guaranteed number a minimum of 48 hours in advance. The guaranteed number is the number of meals you will be charged for; any uneaten food can be boxed and taken home. The guaranteed number can be adjusted up to 48 hours prior to the event.
Payment is due in full at the end of your event. We accept cash, local checks, and credit cards. For business billing, arrangements must be made in advance and are subject to approval. Private parties are one bill. A suggested gratuity is noted on the menu but the actual gratuity is up to your discretion at the end of the event. An automatic gratuity is no longer added to the final bill.
Three options of cocktail service are available for the private party rooms:
- Cocktails may be on a tab and added to the dinner bill.
- Cocktails may be cash, where each guest pays for their own.
- The third option is a combination of cash and tab, involving drink tickets, and can be arranged through a manager.
We ask that you please inform us of any special needs, extra tables, or special deliveries for your party room. Johnny's Cafe does not allow any food or beverages to be brought into the private rooms. We also ask that you do not use metallic or regular confetti for table decorations. Johnny's Cafe does offer votive candles on each table for no additional charge.
The management, host, and serving staff are here to assist you in any way possible. Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions.
Kari and Sally